11 June 2012

Are you there, Molly? It's me, reader.

If you're reading this, I can only assume you forgot that you used to subscribe to my blog (welcome back, or see you later after you swiftly visit the unsubscribe button). Or the lovely Cirque du Sweet has directed you here from a guest post featuring yours truly. I should admit that the latter source is the reason I'm posting. Have I told myself for months on end that I'm going to hop back on the blogging train? Duh. (You're welcome for the Q/A prose, Bop.) But when I agreed to guest post while Allison is gallivanting across the pond, I realized she would link here. And anyone who dared click through would be greeted with a 10-month old post about Bo Jackson figurines.

So I suppose I have Allison to thank for "forcing" me dust off my blogging fingers. You see, I'm a writer by trade. (I never said I was a good one. Also, I'm not self-deprecating at all.) While I love the outlet of writing about what I want to, sometimes it's a lot of pressure. Or I'm lazy. Which I think I've cited multiple (read: tons of) times in various posts.

So uh, I'd tell you to come back. I wish you would. But I don't give you a reason to (a theme), other than my random musings about often-pointless things. Though I've vowed (ha) to start back up with weekly Blogging Molly sessions.

See you next week, yes no maybe so?