22 October 2008

R.I.P.

I hate to be the bearer of terrible news. Well, sometimes I don't. Most of the time I don't. Anyway.

Zima has been discontinued.

So, rush out to your local liquor stores, stalk up on the "malternative beverage" (and accompanying Jolly Ranchers), pour some for your homies and guzzle the rest with fond memories flowing like the rains of Kansas City. Or put it in your panic room. (For obvious reasons.)


http://www.adweek.com/aw/content_display/news/client/e3ic7f8e4e0a6055a5380ac9b77e000cf02


P.S. Has anyone actually ever sipped on this stuff? I think it just stuck around for our mocking enjoyment. I mean, if you do drink it, I'm sure you have a very good reason. So please don't get your malternative panties in a twist.

1 comment:

jbr said...

Long live Zima! Panty remover aid for all boys under the age of 21.