14 April 2008

I'm a loser

Sometimes things are slow at work. Today is one of those days. I'm playing the waiting game, and while I'd typically take this time to do some online shopping, I'm practicing major discipline in not doing so. You see, I paid some bills today and upon looking at my credit card statement, I realized I swindled away some cruise spending money on clothes. But at least I might (probably won't) wear them on said cruise?

Anyway. Seeking ways to cure the boredom bug, exhausting all facebook searches known to mankind, I decided to google myself. It's been a while.

I stumbled on a sad revelation. Yes yes, I know my name is quite common. But yours truly doesn't have an entry until the 8th page. Crap. I used to be on page one not but two years ago. Looks like I have to go do something cool now ...

1 comment:

Dana said...

I tried something. To fix your issue. But I don't know if it worked! BLASTEDALL. (Isn't that what British people say?)