07 August 2008

Frick!

I've got an addiction that I desperately need to kick. It could be worse ... alcohol, cigarettes ... but it could be lots better, too - more productive - scrapbooking, running. (I try to run twice a week, but let's be honest. I am in no way addicted to it.)

I just bought another pair of designer jeans. Holy Lord, what is my problem?! I just moved and while unpacking my clothes I said to myself "This, you idiot Molly, is why you don't need to continue to purchase jeans. No excuses." But when I get an email alert about a designer name I've been pining over for close to five years, and the price is finally not stupid expensive, I have zero self-control. Honestly ... it's getting ridiculous.

So I implore you to tell me what to do. My bank account could really use the suggestions.

3 comments:

Dana said...

A few ideas:

1) You're most likely only wearing 1/3 of the jeans in your closet. Use the out-of-rotation pairs to form a quilt. Or several. And sell them to feed your habit.

2) Take the "eh" pairs to a secondhand store.

3) Tell your pal Dana what jeans you're not wearing. Maybe she'll buy a pair or two off ya. Because she, too, has a problem.

4) Tell your bank account to fuck off.

Mrs. West said...

You could also unsubscribe from the email alerts about designer jeans... just throwing that out there.

Anonymous said...

feed the need!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iCS18XsWDA