04 January 2010

I Want a Golden Ticket

There are tons of things I don't understand ... Snuggies, Team Jacob, the re-emergence - let alone the emergence - of harem pants and the appeal of Jagermeister, to name a few. But what I also can't comprehend is why on Earth Bed Bath & Beyond doesn't just mark down their entire flippin' store by 20%.

Seriously, visit any home and I all-but-guarantee you'll find at least one, if not multiple, BB&B 20% off coupon. If I'm going to get a special coupon, I want to feel like Charlie freakin' Bucket. But instead, I get a BB&B coupon and hear Charlie Brown teacher commentary ... wah, wah.

Ok, I'm not really complaining. I just don't get it.

3 comments:

FUZZBUG said...

For what's it's worth, I want a Golden Ticket too. A Golden Ticket by the name of Powerball!

Anonymous said...

and they never expire!!

Allison said...

You don't get Snuggies? That's crazy. Go use a 20% coupon at BBB and buy yourself one for $12. You will then get it. If you want to be sassy like me, get the leopard print.