09 September 2008

Things I need to come to terms with, part one

My hair will never look as good as when my stylist does it.

The Kansas City Royals ... are not good.

Red lights will always, always piss me off.

Kansas City drivers will always drive 10 mph in the "rain", even if it's barely sprinkling ... or if the street is wet from a sprinkler.

I have road rage. (See above.)

Sometimes shopping is the answer.

Other times, shopping makes you feel really guilty. But you keep the stuff anyway.

I will always forget something at home when going out of town.

I'm allergic to dogs.

I will always pet said dogs and feel miserable afterward. (Worth it, thanks.)

I will always spill milk everywhere on the first pour from the carton/jug. (Yep, we get the glass jugs now. I feel fancy.)

The custodians at the office will never, ever put the toilet paper roll on correctly (over, not under) so I just need to stop expecting they will.

I have a crush on Heidi Klum.

No comments: